Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

Get your Stampin' Up stash for less!

Every Wednesday, Stampin' Up announces seven or eight products that are reduced in price FOR ONE WEEK ONLY! (You'll find them each week under the Special Offers tab at the top of my blog - scroll down to make sure you see ALL the offers.) This week's deals are all about embossing folders, ribbon and the lovely, zingy colour Crushed Curry!


There's nothing like the addition of an eye-catching ribbon to up the excitement factor of your gifts and Stampin' Up's brilliant coordination means you don't have to waste precious crafting time searching for matching ribbon! Here the gorgeous Crushed Curry striped grosgrain ribbon has been used as a belly band to contrast with the fabulous sunshine pattern from the Sweet Dreams designer paper pack.

Shades of yellow look wonderful but Crushed Curry works brilliantly as an accent colour too...


... as you can see in this card I made last year, using the fab hexagon outline and sentiment from Geometrical - an under-used stamp set in my opinion!

Embossing adds lots of lovely texture to your projects and it's worth making a collection of folders - particularly at these amazing prices!


This elegant card and favour box were embossed with the reduced Mosaic folder and decorated with Old Olive and gold accents.

And did you spot the little bee tag on the gift I showed you first?


I used the Baby Bumblebee single stamp on p.39 of the spring/summer catalogue and of course it cried out for a Crushed Curry background embossed with the reduced Honeycomb folder!

I hope you've enjoyed these projects and have been inspired to add some of these bargains to your stash!

• Prefer to get your goodies for free? Choose free stamp sets and accessories as part of the Sale-a-bration promotion. Click here for details

GO SHOPPING FOR WEEKLY DEALS NOW!
Click on any item to be transported to my online shop!
Don't forget, until 31st March, you'll get a free Sale-a-bration item for every £45 you spend
If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

It's funny how we see colour in different ways. This, for example, is Eva.


I call her my beautiful Champagne Princess or my Golden Treasure! Yesterday, I overheard my eldest son (who loves her to bits) call her 'The Beige Beast'!

Have a lovely weekend won't you. I'll be back on Tuesday when I'll be thinking of spring colours! Hope to see you then,

3 comments:

  1. All gorgeous products and great examples Vicky.

    I agree with the champagne colour for Eva. She's so pretty. Beige will do for when she's an older gal! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous projects, Vicky! Eva is very definitely not a beast, but beautiful, so perhaps beige beauty is a better description? I tend to think of everything in SU colors. The wallpaper in my living room is Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive flowers against a background of Crumb Cake :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisela Delgado said: Hi, Vicky! I love the picture of Eva, your puppy. I'm sad and heartbroken. Last Friday, I had to put my beagle named Monster to sleep. I have cried and cried. Take good care of your baby. Marisela in San Antonio, Texas, USA

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)