Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Choose Happiness

We're having a warm, mellow September here in the heart of England and it's inspired me to pair up Stampin' Up's gorgeous Coastal Cabana and Island Indigo and throw in a zing of sunshine yellow! Come and see:


The Choose Happiness stamp set was just made for casual layering like this and I honestly think you could arrange the elements in the set any old how and it would work beautifully!


You might be wondering where these embellishments are coming from? Well the strip of Coastal Cabana and that cute little mini bulldog clip are from the Tag-a-Bag Accessories kit and the pearls were coloured with one of my Daffodil blendabilities pens. I'm loving colouring everything with my blendies!

I based this card on the fabulous sketch over at CASE this Sketch, so I'll be linking up there.



BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE THIS CARD NOW!
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop) 
If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, I'm happy to help.
You can contact me by email or phone on 01280 820593.

Yesterday my youngest son came home from school and told me that he's really enjoying Physics. I said I was pleased for him and that perhaps he finds it so easy to understand because of his experience on the lighting crew. He looked at me. "You know, I think you might have got the wrong idea about lighting the play," he said. "Basically I'm just shining a light on some people talking!"

See you tomorrow - ooh and don't miss it because it'll be the Artisan Design Team blog hop and there will be amazing things to see!


7 comments:

  1. WOW - just LOVE this delightful card Vicky. Great design.

    Will certainly be back for the Artisan DT card tomorrow!

    PS: Can't believe you can tear yourself away from the book!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That zing of yellow is just perfect! I can see a few things going on my next Stampers 6 order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! The woodgrain stamp just arrived in today's delivery, so thanks for some great inspiration, as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Do leave me a comment - it always makes my day! Vicky x


(In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) you comment in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.)